Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Delicious Eats

I recently discovered this site http://skinnytaste.com...ummm....all I can say is DELICIOUS! So far I have tried 4 of Gina's recipes. each one super yummy. I love that the recipes are lower calorie  yet still please the non-dieters( honestly, who are these people?!). Gina's recipes also have a ww pts (ww is weight watcher for all you naturally skinny's out there), trust me, this great when you are living the plan. Two of my favorite dishes so far are the Buffalo Chicken Wraps and the Asian Glazed Chicken. Gina's crock pot dishes are great for Sundays, pop everything in the AM and by the time I get home church, tada dinner is ready!    




Mmmm...go make yourself something yummy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra