Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's Talk Support








When it comes to ill fitting workout clothing. believe me I understand. I have a oddly shaped body, making it difficult to find comfortable and supportive items. But I am hear to tell you it can be done! Yay! You no longer have to be that girl with the, ahem, free range 'girls'. I recently discovered the Rebound Racer sports bra from Moving Comfort. I LOVE this bra. Prior to this discovery I wore two sports bras, one for support and one for coverage (I hate showing my nips to the world, but hey if that's your thing, go for it).

Rebound Racer - Image Source 

Why I love the Rebound Racer-
1. Padded shoulder straps. Amazing! No more shoulder gouging.
2. Slightly padded cups.  No nipping or chaffing! Shew!
3. Front adjustable shoulder straps. Genius!
4. Adjustable back closure clasps.
 Love, love, love!

I also love Moving Comfort's pants. The waistline is not too low or too tight. The pants actually stay where you put them but don't give you a fat roll-up (when the fat at your waist is squish up and above the waistband, creating more back and side fat).  I have the Fearless pant and Capri.



Fearless pant - Image Source
Now go workout, already!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I love it when you talk about slightly inappropriate things like nips. If I actually start working out, I shall know exactly what to get now!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra