Sunday, March 24, 2013

Engagement Photos

I had the opportunity to take engagement photos for my little brother. I had a great time with these two. I am so happy they will be making it official!



Our little audience. 

His favorite.

One of my favs. Maybe not the best for a announcement...but I love the filtered light and the spots from the light...its a happy accident. 

One of her favs. I agree. At the end of the day the most important thing is who walked the "path" with us and the impact we left behind. 



I think both their eyes look so amazing in this one.


There are many, many more to choose from, I am not sure which they will use. I would hate to ruin their surprise.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra