Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine Exchange Party - Free Printable


My friend and I recently hosted a Valentine Exchange party. It was a ton of fun! I made these fun invites and gift tags for guest to-go bags.



For free printable click "Read More"


We provided this fun little banner craft for all the guest to do. It's simple and cheap. Ashleigh picked up a copy of the Notebook by Nicholas Sparks from the Goodwill for $1.00.  I cut out hearts on the cricut. Easy Peasy.  I cut the hearts at 4 3/4 which was a little too wide. I think they still turned out darling. 

Some of the cute valentines and yummy food.

Our littlest sweet hearts.

I had a great time! Great idea Ashleigh! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra