Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Favs

I had some friends over for a Cinco de Mayo inspired dinner. I used recipes from Skinnytaste. I discovered Skinnytaste a while back and have loved every recipe I have tried. All the picky palates at the dinner table love her recipes too. Here's my Cinco de Mayo menu breakdown (I didn't take any photos...I was too busy enjoying the food!).  I also made my own mango salsa and pico. I think my favorite was the Mexican "Unfried" Ice Cream. So good!

I love having my house full of friends. It may be one of my favorite ways to spend a Sunday evening.

Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas



Creamy Cilantro Tomatillo Dressing


 

Chipotle's Cilantro Lime Rice


 


Santa Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers



Mexican "Unfried" Ice Cream


*all photos are property of skinnytaste.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra