Sunday, December 23, 2012

Home For The Holidays

I have to agree with Dorthy, "There's no place like home". I was able to spend Christmas with my family. I love them all SO much. It is extremely hard to live so far away. I wish, I wish I lived 8 minutes instead of 8 hours away. But for now my life, my path is 8 hours away. This Christmas season has been a great end to 2012.

Some of the Festivities...


santa bingo.
an adopted tradition from my s.i.l. it has become a family favorite.
the room is busting at the seams with cousins, grand kids, friends, and parents.
prizes are won.
yummy food is consumed.













How cute is my sister-in-laws bun?!
it was fun. until next year, i love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra