Monday, September 3, 2012

The Lil Journal Project

I decided to join Lil Blue Boo in her Lil Journal Project. The idea behind the project is to create, record, and reflect using journaling as your medium.

 I do not think that I am alone in having a inner desire to create. I believe this is innate within our souls, as human beings, as children of a creator. We striving to become like Him, a creator. You may love to test out a new meal, sketch a new character, or even design an new spreadsheet, wherever your interests lie, at the core, there is a desire to create. Fulfilling this desire to create, whatever the medium, is when we feel the most joy and satisfaction. Joining the journaling project is just one way I will find joy through creating.

Today is day 1.
This is the prompt -  using your non-dominant hand, write the following -

this my journal. 
there are no rules. 
it's imperfect.
and perfect. 
all at the same time.


This is my creation/entry, using my left hand....


Create. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave an active email address if you would like feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by.
-Saundra